Learn the toggle switch from the beginning of the production process.
Release time：2018-10-31 Clicks： Click
We want to understand the dial switch, we must start with the production process, today we will give you a detailed description of the specific operation process.
The toggle switch causes the circuit to be switched on or disconnected by toggling the switch handle, so as to achieve the purpose of switching the circuit. The commonly used varieties of dial switch are unipolar two-position, unipolar three-position, bipolar two-position and bipolar three-position, etc. It is generally used in low-voltage circuits, with the characteristics of flexible slider action, stable and reliable performance. Dial switch is widely used in various instruments/instrumentation equipment, various electric toys, fax machines, audio equipment, medical equipment, beauty equipment, and other electronic products.
Toggle switch production process:
1. first, iron shell is treated by electroplating nickel or black process, so as to prevent oxidation.
2. Then choose the material of rubber handle: generally for automatic spray gun POM material, if fire retardant and high temperature resistant requirements, often choose the U.S. imported UV lamp PA nylon material processing technology: injection molding)
3. terminals (material: generally copper phosphorus; processing technology: Silver Plated)
4. insulation baseplate (material: electrical board; processing technology: stamping molding)
5. contact code chip (material: generally copper phosphorus; processing technology: silver plating)
6. round wave beads (material: stainless steel in general; treatment process: nickel plated)
7. catapult (material: bronze; processing technology: Stamping).
8. Decorative oil (material: red oil or green oil, a kind of chemical oil, smeared on the terminal and the bottom of the contact parts, for decorative effect. General requirements are non-toxic, environmentally friendly.
We will introduce other knowledge about toggle switch in future articles.