What should we pay attention to when using the metal key switch? Specific what we will give you a detailed introduction below.
Finally, we introduce some points for attention of metal key switch:
(1) Keys should be checked regularly to remove dirt from them. Because of the small contact spacing between keys, dust or oil emulsifiers will flow into the keys after years of use or poor sealing, resulting in insulation reduction or even short circuit accidents. In this case, insulation and cleaning must be carried out, and appropriate sealing measures should be taken.
(2) When keys are used in high temperature situations, they are easy to cause plastic deformation and aging, resulting in loosening of keys and short circuit between connection screw. According to the situation, a fastening ring can be added to tighten the installation, and an insulating plastic pipe can be added at the connection screw to prevent loosening.
(3) The keys with indicator light are easy to deform the plastic lampshade for a long time because of the heating of the lamp, which makes it difficult to replace the lamp. Therefore, it is not suitable to use in places with long power-on time; if you want to use it, you can reduce the bulb voltage appropriately and prolong its service life.
(4) If poor contact is found, the causes should be ascertained: if the contact surface is damaged, fine files can be used to repair it; if there is dust or soot on the contact surface, clean cotton cloth dipped with solvent should be used to wipe it clean; if the contact spring fails, it should be replaced; if the contact is seriously burnt, the product should be replaced.
(5) It is strictly forbidden to scrub the electronic control panel with water in order to prevent damage to the instrument.
(6) The quality of metal key switch is the assembly process, which depends on the management ability of the production company, the quality meaning of employees and the quality assurance ability. The quality of products with different guaranteeing abilities must be different. Now the market assembly method is artificial and machine, because the current automation ability is further improved. Therefore, each has its own advantages and disadvantages: the machine assembly cost is low, but the product quality is low, and the manual assembly cost is high, but the quality is also high.
(7) When the metal key switch is pressed, two pairs of contacts act at the same time. The normally closed contacts are disconnected and the frequently opened contacts are closed. In order to mark the function of each button and avoid misoperation, the button cap is usually made into different colors to show the difference. The colors are red, green, black, yellow, blue, white, etc.